 Events / BrickFest / 707
706  |  708
Subject:
LDraw.org at BrickFest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 05:36:31 GMT

Hi Everyone!!

I will be giving at least one presentation at BrickFest 2002, Introduction
to 3D LEGO-Style Modeling with LDraw Tools.  This is a beginner session for
all of you who are having trouble familiarizing yourself with making your
own models or for those of you who haven't even tried yet.

Currently there are no other LDraw.org sessions planned.  I am looking for
someone willing to present the Advanced session, covering format conversion
and POV-Ray rendering and scene-making.  Please contact me at tim@ldraw.org
if you are interested.

Also, if any serious parts authors are going to be there and you would like
to present a Parts Authoring session, let me know as well.

Finally, I'd like to invite any serious LDraw enthusiast who is attending to
contact me via email so I can get a list of who to look out for.  I do not
want to put a tremendous amount of energy into sessions myself this year
because I'd like to get the chance to do other activities.  But, I would
like to take some time to discuss LDraw community related issues with
whoever is interested.

See you all at BrickFest!!

Tim Courtney
LDraw.org