 Events / BrickFest / 706
Re: Technic/Mindstorms™ competitions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 22:54:30 GMT

* The HiTechnic Sensors included in the "set" will include an ultrasonic
range sensor, a compass and an IR proximity detector.

PLEASE!!!! TELL ME MORE about this "HiTechnic Sensor Set"!!!!  Is this
something that is commercially available (can't find it on a set list) or is
it a homebrew?!?  I NEED MORE SENSORS!!!!  Grin.

Sorry to reply to my own message, but a quick google search brought me to
this page with the HiTechnic Sensors:  http://www.hitechnicstuff.com/