 Events / BrickFest / 689
    Question on Age Requirements —Kai Brodersen
   Hello Brickfest Planners, While registering for BrickFest2002, I came across a line stating that no child under 16 will be permitted at Brickfest without the supervision of a parent/legal guardian at all times. I have to admit I can see the point in (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Question on Age Requirements —Scott E. Sanburn
   To All Concerned, I am sorry I did not respond sooner to this, I am rather busy as of late. Having been a part of MichLUG / MichLTC since its inception over a year ago, and being the Membership Chair of our club, I like to say that Kai has been a (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Question on Age Requirements--Thank You —Kai Brodersen
   To All, Now that my post is old I would like to take the time and thank each and every one of you who responded to my post earlier this month. I feel honored that so many people of such high status would take the time to post those high remarks (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)