 Events / BrickFest / 649
Re: Brickfest Update, (still no registration info...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:06:20 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote:

Just to let you know that I saw that there was an upgrade this weekend to
the Brickfest Info on Brickfest's webpage.

Not much is there, except some preliminary information at this point.
(I assume) that registration should be available very shortly.

...The back end for the registration page is holding us up at the moment, and
that's my fault. I haven't been able to put the time into it to get the darn
thing doing what I need it to do (CURSE MY WAGEMASTERS!!!)  :-/  But
rest-assured, registration is on its way as well as the normal assortment of
planning and announcement messages!

wubwub

(WHO IS _NOT_ SPEAKING FOR BRICKFEST, JUST SPEAKING FOR HIMSELF AS A HUMBLE
VOLUNTEER HERE ! :-)

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com