 Events / BrickFest / 645
644  |  646
Subject:
Brickfest Update, (still no registration info...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 04:30:22 GMT

Just to let you know that I saw that there was an upgrade this weekend to
the Brickfest Info on Brickfest's webpage.

Not much is there, except some preliminary information at this point.
(I assume) that registration should be available very shortly.

On the proposed events scheduled (which are to be announced), I noticed this:

Animation

Classic Set Displays

Castel Display and Challenges

LEGO Sculpture Displays

Mindstorm Challenges

Roundtable Discussions

Train Layouts and Workshops

(again I'll assume) that Castel is supposed to be "Castle"???
Just pointing out a potential spelling mistake.

Benjamin Medinets