 Events / BrickFest / 644
Re: What are the events at BrickFest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:36:54 GMT

"Todd" <ToddASchroeder@aol.com> wrote:

It seems many Lego fans have the BrickFest link on their websites. When I
visit the official BrickFest website there isn't any information about the
events and location of them. Can anyone tell me what they are?

Note: Whoever runs or controls BrickFest you should visit the BricksWest
website and take note of the fact they let the Lego community know what and
when the events are.

...Historically, sometime around no wish, BrickFest starts really getting going.
Announcements and opening of registration. Part of registration is a gauge of
what people plan to do and what they would like to see. There's also a general
call for specific things and helpers (animation, ldraw, brikwars, pirates,
castle...etc).

...A good way to guess what BrickFest is doing this year is to look at last
year's announcements. While things will be different this year, some
generalities should hold.

...Look for BrickFest to start ramping up soon. BrickFest 2002 should be going
live shortly!!

NOTE: I am making this statement as myself and in no way as part of the
BrickFest coordinating committee! Just some general answers to general
questions! Don't hold me or BrickFest to anything unless you hear it from
Christina!!!
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com