 Events / BrickFest / 641
Re: What are the events at BrickFest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:34:29 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd A. Schroeder writes:
...When I
visit the official BrickFest website there isn't any information about the
events and location of them. Can anyone tell me what they are?

Perhaps you should be patient and give the organizers of BrickFest a chance
to get things together first. Once they've decided on the events, they'll
provide descriptions and a schedule on the website....

Actually, the LEGO community at large will get a chance to propose events.
My understanding is that at some point in the future the registration page
at http://www.brickfest.com will include a presenters form for
workshop, roundtable, and event requests. The form will ask for a brief
summary of the event, the amount of time and space
needed to hold the event, and any other material requirements.

As you might guess, I hope to host an event myself. The details will be kept
under wraps a little longer, but here's a hint:

http://news.lugnet.com/harrypotter/?n=754

Cary