 Events / BrickFest / 638
Re: Animation Events?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 05:34:40 GMT

Hi guys!
Sorry it took me so long to get in on this converstation. I was waiting for
my Lugnet confirmation.
I will be attending this years Brickfest for the first time along with Jared
Gilbert, my partner in crime on the film Midnight Ride.
We have big plans ourselves- we'd like to bring sets to display and show our
films. But we've also discussed a hands on animation seminar in which people
could bring their models and minifigs to our table and we would help them to
make short animations. We have 3 cameras and a laptop. Any more equipment
that could be made available would be greatly appreciated. We also plan to
announce a contest the two of us are going to sponser.
All of your ideas sound great! I especially liked the "Junkyard Wars" style
contest. That sounds like a blast!

Counting Down to July

Doug James
www.shootinbricks.com