 Events / BrickFest / 52
  "doubling up" seminars...

...Just more babbling from me :-) ...Just from a personally informal look through the list of seminar topics we could and do have scheduled, we may have some trouble if we don't run them at least a few of them at the same time. ...So I'll bring up (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: "doubling up" seminars...

And the more exercise us lazy out of shape AFOLS will get. I just had a block of feta cheese for lunch. Is that bad for you? :) Jason (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)