 Events / BrickFest / 4006
  Re: Space Complete! At the Classic Space Fly In...

(...) As Tommy explained, he did the markers. They were my idea - I didn't want a big MOC card type thing to distract from the display, but I wanted some sort of marker that would identify each set. Tommy and I worked out the details, and they (...) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Complete! At the Classic Space Fly In...

<snip> (...) Matt, BRILLIANT! I'm really enjoying the pictures of this display more than anything I've seen in a long time. As more galleries show up on Brickshelf I see new perspective on the display. It would have been worth an airline ticket from (...) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Complete! At the Classic Space Fly In...

(...) [SNIP] (...) Hi Matt, Brickfest has been a great party and I enjoyed the Space tables and the sets i used to know from childhood days... Just as a sidenote on complete collections: Star Wars complete has been done in spring 2007 at Frechen: (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Complete! At the Classic Space Fly In...

(...) Bah, its not Star Wars complete unless it has a Death Star, UCS Falcon AND UCS ISD in the display :P (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)