 Events / BrickFest / 3970
Re: Schedule for BrickFest PDX 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 02:14:01 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Matthew Crandall wrote:
   Especially since my beautiful and charming bride of 15+ years

   Phew! Glad to hear your beautiful and charming bride is at least 15 years old!

SPFFFFTTT!

I’m sending you the bill for a new monitor, Rev!

/:-)`

JOHN

John--

**Tsk, tsk.** Shame on ye, laddybuck. Me charmin’ bride of lo, these many years might be wantin’ t’ have a few words with ye.

And if it’s a new monitor yer wantin’...get ye a nice, big, high def plasma one...and charge it to Brendan’s account. After all, laddy...he’s the one makin’ the funny comments!

**snickers**

And by th’ by...that’s Reverend Doctor to the likes of ye!

Seriously--can you tell tomorrow is St. Patrick’s day?

I am truly looking forward to meeting many of you in person. I’ve had fun getting things together for BrickFest, and it’s jokes like these that make me feel like a part of the family.

Play Well and Prosper!

Matthew