 Events / BrickFest / 3960
Re: Schedule for BrickFest PDX 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:25:53 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Matthew Crandall wrote:
   Hey everyone!

I’m looking for the schedule of events for Brickfest. I can’t seem to pull it up anywhere--so if some nice person would please point me in the right direction, I’d much much obliged.

Hi Matthew and bride,
We’ve just put up the preliminary schedule (subject to change), but it should give you an idea of what we’ll be featuring. It’s going to be a full set of seminars, looks like!

BrickFest 2007 Schedule and Schedule Graphic

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Kelly