 Events / BrickFest / 3958
Re: Schedule for BrickFest PDX 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 03:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Matthew Crandall wrote:
   Especially since my beautiful and charming bride of 15+ years would kind of like to know what’s going on as well...and I like to keep her reasonably happy.

Phew! Glad to hear your beautiful and charming bride is at least 15 years old!

I second the notion for a Brickfest schedule to be posted. Not sure I can make it, but even if not, I’d love to know what I’m missing.

-Brendan