 Events / BrickFest / 3943
Re: Robot events at BrickFest 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:50:07 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Bob Kojima wrote:
well if i ever get any time to make something i may enter.  and
hopefully i wont be leading any sessions during the sumo session.

bob

Sounds like a personal problem to me, Bob.  I, on the other hand, can give my
presentations, while building the Lego Star Destroyer entirely with my left
hand, while my right hand programs my Sumo'Bot to destroy all who oppose me in
the Sumo contest.

But, by the sound of the crickets chirping, I see that I won't even need to
bring batteries..and I'll still win!

Did you feel the sting of  my virtual gauntlet striking you in the face, Bob? ;)

---Will