 Events / BrickFest / 3912 (-5)
  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) I'm very pro-bley and love the extra grey colours but I think the term itself is a useful way of differentiating new and old. Tim (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Calum Tsang wrote: Ultimately enthusiasts are the only ones which lose out if (...) Nicely put. I have been away from Lugnet for a long while - since the color controversy, actually - and it's nice to hear a voice of (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest MOC Cards Reminder

(...) AUUGH! AUUGH! AUUGH! Only 30 days! Build build build! Frantically, --Peter (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: MORE Trains at BrickFest PDX '07

I'm using just track. I also have 6 8' long boards with groves cut into them that act as track. (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  BrickFest '07 Sessions and Special Events

Hi All, There have been many requests for what's happening at BrickFest '07. So we decided to post a list of Special Events and Sessions (so far). Here they are! SPECIAL EVENTS: • Brick-Master Build off (Hosted by LEGO) Details to be posted soon! • (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact