 Events / BrickFest / 3889
    Shipping MOCs to BrickFest PDX Question —Adrian Egli
   Gotta BIG question (have a BIG MOC) and hopefully someone can answer it. If I make reservations at the Red Lion hotel for BrickFest PDX, can I ship my creation to the Red Lion and have them hold it for me? Would there be any kind of holding fee? I (...) (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Shipping MOCs to BrickFest PDX Question —Mike Walsh
    "Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:JDrowr.43A@lugnet.com... (...) When I travel for work I sometimes ship packages to the hotel where I am staying. I have shipped my luggage only once and the one time I did it, my plans changed (...) (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest)