 Events / BrickFest / 383
Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:56:44 GMT

While I was waiting to get picked, Shiri asked "israel/LD"... probably not
soon. Troy Cefaratti: "whence Mono"? ... motors are lost as are other molds.
Steve R: "east coast LL"... not sure yet. Cletus Romano: "Whence Trains?" yes.
9V is not going away. Geometry is being examined. It's a great gateway to
the rest of LEGO

In lugnet.general, Jude Beaudin writes:

Any news on the August Surprise?

And the answer is: