 Events / BrickFest / 384
Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 16:01:42 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:

<snippage>

Thanks for funneling questions, Larry, and providing the running commentary.
Those of us stuck at home really appreciate it.

The support that LD does for LTC's doing train shows, would that be (at
least in theory) available to any Lego club presenting at a public show?
(MichLug at the con is a great example)

Thanks,

James