 Events / BrickFest / 3807 (-5)
  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

Hello all, As a DC area fan, I'm partial to keeping there event here; and in terms of general improvement every year and a steady attendence on public day it seems to me to make sense to keep it in the same town every year. That said, if BrickFest (...) (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) I like the Minneapolis option. Prices are cheap here in the Midwest and there are plenty of direct flights for those that don't want to sit (BTW, if you're a COA or DAL Freq Flier, you earn miles on NWA), not to mention, NWA serves MSP from (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) OK Paul--Columbus would not be bad (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) And that is very true. Many fans drive, they wish to bring creations, and airline travel limits that to a large extend. So, there is ONE city in the USA (guess which one) that can be reached by 2/3 of the entire US population within a 12 hour (...) (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) On the other hand, of course, it may not be as attractive an option for those who wish to drive (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact