 Events / BrickFest / 3796
  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) I think our hobby is large enough to sustain multiple fests. Sure, most folks will only attend one per year. Other folks are willing, able, and excited, to attend multiple. That said, most hobbies also have one major event per year. In some (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) - Mucho snippo - (...) Comparisons with SF cons are pretty valid - especially if you consider HoB's affiliation with one in Chicago. In the end, I think it'll come down to fan saturation and "market" pressures - what venues will be able to (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) I really do not think so--BrickFest DC may always be the "granddaddy" but there is plenty of room for others. NW BrickCon has grown every year (and the more it grows, the better for me-if they still continue to get their badges from me). They (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)