 Events / BrickFest / 3755
Re: BrickFest registration fees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:11:41 GMT

Todd Thuma wrote:
From that pile of money a projector was rented at $500 per day plus another $80
for screens for the animation festival and the presentations.

Todd, is that $500 correct??

If so, if there is money left over from this year, I HIGHLY recommend
investigating purchasing at least one projector, as they have gotten
pretty cheap these days, it might even be cheaper to buy several
compared to the rental costs over 3 days @ $500/day.

--
Tom Stangl
* http://www.vfaq.com/