 Events / BrickFest / 3682 (-10)
  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

Hi Brian, hi everybody, (...) I'd like to suggest to use e.g. Google Video instead of YouTube, as long YouTube requires Flash to view the videos. Google Video allows to download the videos in their native format, so it is usable with free players (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Best of BrickFest pics

I've finally had a chance to go over all the photos I previously posted from BrickFest, and selected what I feel are the best. Some are great photos, while others are photos of great things. Still others are just photos of things that are (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) I have a GBC video on YouTube...search for "Brickworkz" - (it's currently being processed so I don't have a URL yet) Unfortunately some of the devices weren't working when I came by. (...) I also posted (URL) footage of Droidy>. Enjoy! Folks, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) thanks for sharing your slides and I sure learn a lot in your presentation thou I only attended the final bit due to speed build .. way cool .. hope to see the "voice" version available soon .. :) regards, "The" Diana @ Brickfest 2006 dvirus (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) Yeah .. I missed a fair bit of the interesting talks due to the speed build too .. I only managed to catch the last bit of Jamie's talk. (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Keynote Video?

(...) view it over again .. :) anyone? ...??? (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest Keynote Video?

I've noticed that there was a snippet of the Saturday night Keynote posted on YouTube: (URL) anyone film and/or post the full version (with the embargoed bits filtered out, of course)? Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee Private Citizen Webmaster - BIP (URL) (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Brickfest Pics

Hi All- Here are my pics from Brickfest. Like Calum, I want to emphasize the people of the fest, so I tried to get the builders with their mocs. Sorry to those I couldn't find during my photography window...esp Kevin Heckle and Roy Cook. (URL) are (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) I understand the Flash-avoidance issue. I don't have any personal webspace to host things on, which is why I use BrickShelf and (now) YouTube. But I'd be glad to upload the video to somebody else to host it if they want to (it's a 2m31s 35 Mb (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

Hi Brian, (...) I don't want to install Flash as there are too many annoying ads using it. Jürgen (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact