 Events / BrickFest / 3652 (-10)
  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) You can download Jamie's powerpoint presentation for Stressing the Elements here: (URL) And yes, it was fantastic. Derek (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Camera in the Moonbase monorail

(...) I think it was John Palmers monorail with the camera, (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  GBC at BrickFest 2006

Anybody else get some reasonable video of all or part of the GBC? (URL) you browse the rest, there's some other BrickFest stuff in there, but not the standing Droidy as yet). (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  My Brickfest pics

(URL) folder with all my Brickfest pics is now moderated. I posted my Brickfest trip report a couple of days ago and it included links to several pictures, but many more are included here. Isn't my camera (640x480 max. resolution) great? ;) -- (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Thanks...

(...) I need to give some background here. Diana and Steven came from Singapore to visit, and I picked them up at the airport. I got to know them on the way to the hotel and Diana mentioned how the Asian area is really lacking in LEGO community (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  What to do in route to BF...

Wanna know what I did on my way to BrickFest? (URL) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) Even audio would be great for Jamie's Stressing the elements talk. The speed build was a great event to be part of but it did mean missing this and the comercials talk - another which received rave reviews. (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

True to form, it seems I missed a whole lot of very interesting talks. Does anyone know if the slides or a video capture of any of these talks (like the ones mentioned above) are availible? (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Camera in the Moonbase monorail

OK, I saw this, and it was wonderfully cool. Now, of course, I want to do something similar with the GBC train or Mindstorms battlebots/sumo. So, who's was this? How did you do it? And what type of hit to the wallet am I about to embark on? Battery (...) (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Thanks...

(...) Joe, thanks to you and the whole team and to all the friends we have met at Brickfest!! Steven and me had a really great time at brickfest .. being the need to travel 24 hours to Brickfest... it's all worth it ... cheers, Diana (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact