 Events / BrickFest / 3643
  Re: Thanks...

(...) Joe, thanks to you and the whole team and to all the friends we have met at Brickfest!! Steven and me had a really great time at brickfest .. being the need to travel 24 hours to Brickfest... it's all worth it ... cheers, Diana (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Thanks...

(...) I need to give some background here. Diana and Steven came from Singapore to visit, and I picked them up at the airport. I got to know them on the way to the hotel and Diana mentioned how the Asian area is really lacking in LEGO community (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)