 Events / BrickFest / 359
  Well, I'm beginning to feel the reality of Brickfest

The car is pretty much loaded, and amazingly, there is still room, and I think I'm bringing more tangible stuff this year (last year I brought a ton of building materials only to use about none of it, this year, I've got a crate of bricks for (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Well, I'm beginning to feel the reality of Brickfest

(...) You are right on, Frank ! It is very exciting. I just tried to pack away Himeji Castle last night and except for the very top tower, it took all the space on a 22 inch carryon bag (expanded) ouch !! Will have to beg the wife for space on (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)