 Events / BrickFest / 359
358  |  360
Subject:
Well, I'm beginning to feel the reality of Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 05:31:34 GMT

The car is pretty much loaded, and amazingly, there is still room, and I think
I'm bringing more tangible stuff this year (last year I brought a ton of
building materials only to use about none of it, this year, I've got a crate of
bricks for building islands and camp sites.

For historical display I am bringing:

- At least 1 of each Pirate Ship
- Pirate comics (6255 in US and UK versions, sadly, the Italian version did not
make it in time, 3 of the Ladybird books)
- 6277 Imperial Trading Post
- 590 Engine Company 9
- 6086 Dungeon Master's Castle (with box)
- Jim Spaceborn comic
- Several books (including Gate of the Present)
- 7735
- 7720

For Castleworld I'm bringing my Wolfpack ships, a surprise faction, and
campground materials

For the Pirate Game I'm bringing lots of ships, pirates, cannon, treasure, and
more.

For trains, I'm bringing most of my MOC trains (currently not the water tower),
the brand new NCLTC car (Mike Walsh delivered it this evening), my red and
yellow club car, my 7815 and 7819 re-creations, and a few other bits. I'm also
bringing all my 4.5V/12V track (though I'll need to steal some 2x8 plates if we
try and set up the whole thing).

I'm bringing basically all my monorail track.

There's probably stuff I'm forgetting (that I packed, or forgot to pack).

Frank