 Events / BrickFest / 360
Re: Well, I'm beginning to feel the reality of Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:43:27 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Frank Filz writes:
The car is pretty much loaded, and amazingly, there is still room, and I think
I'm bringing more tangible stuff this year (last year I brought a ton of
building materials only to use about none of it, this year, I've got a crate of
bricks for building islands and camp sites.

You are right on, Frank !  It is very exciting.  I just tried to pack away
Himeji Castle last night and except for the very top tower, it took all the
space on a 22 inch carryon bag (expanded) ouch !!  Will have to beg the
wife for space on another bag.  Sadly, I will have to bring less than I
wanted as I am trying to stay with just carryons and no large suitcases
since I will be using the Metro a lot and have a 2+ year old along.
Maybe a U-haul next year !!
Will be in GMU around 6-7pm.  See you guys soon.
KK