 Events / BrickFest / 3517 (-20)
  Is it too late to register?

Is it too late to register for this year's Brickfest? I noticed the cutoff for pre-registration was July 25th, but I wondered if there was a possibility for late registration... Also, if late registration is possible, what is the fee? -- Thomas Main (...) (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Enjoy BrickFest!

Just wanted to drop a quick note and wish everyone a good time who is heading to BrickFest this year. (There is only a very very slim chance I might be around as a public viewer, but otherwise I must miss out again this year.) I can't wait to see (...) (18 years ago, 9-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: Follow That Line - BrickFest Style

I will be scoring - not participating.... We are using a course that I already have a score for...(I will reveal it at the event).... However, I would still participate if I had another NXT, 2 motors and a light sensor....Anyone want to share with (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Follow That Line - BrickFest Style

Well folks, I made a simple (and somewhat silly) challenge the other day to Steve Hassenplug and Bryan Bonahoom while chatting about Line Following robots. The final outcome is another event at BrickFest this year. This event is not as formal as (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth

I'm interested in trying some experiments in (URL) swarm robotics>. The basic idea is that simple robots with simple programming can behave in complex ways, provided that there are 1.) a lot of them, and 2.) they can communicate locally in some (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

  Looking for a roommate - can't add to the list on the web site

I'm looking for someone to share my room, but I can't seem to get my room mate needed post to stick on the website. Frank (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Which Moonbase will go to BrickFest? YOU decide!

(...) There should be something available, but I am not sure what at this point.. Joe (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale

(...) Ted, I have a little problem, I need a bypass password from you since your store does not ship to me "technically" .. pls email me dianavirus@gmail.com .. thanks! cheers, Diana (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale

(...) thanks Ted, thanks john .. I appreciate the reassurance .. since this is my very 1st brickfest .. and nic pic .. wow that is TED's building .. way cool! I will also be staying at the Sheraton hotel .. (who is not ..?) .. yeah will order some (...) (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Bulletin: LEGO Building Challenge

(...) Cute idea, and I'm sure your heart is in the right place. But as a former resident of New Orleans, I wonder if the city itself should be rebuilt at all. New Orleans has been on the verge of a natural disaster involving water for 400 years, and (...) (18 years ago, 4-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: The Rural Medieval World

(...) If anyone has questions about the standard or Castle moc arrangements at BrickFest, just shoot me an email. Thanks! Ben (18 years ago, 4-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale

(...) Ted, What model cell phone do you have, and what carrier are you on?? I'd like to know before I place my order.... :-) Paul (18 years ago, 4-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest webcast

(...) Due to low interest, I think we'll cancel a live broadcast for this year's BrickFest. Calum (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale

(...) Not for me. I'd demand a pic. (URL) Here>, Diana-- Ted's tall, dark, and handsome, just like his building;-) JOHN (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale

(...) Diana- The current 20% off sale is the only sale we've ever had at Blue 2x4 Bricks. Everything is 20% off per the usual way BrickLink does these thing. I've been to 3 BFs and have never had a problem finding someone even if we had never met (...) (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  The Rural Medieval World

We thought we'd try something different in the Castle room at Brickfest this year, and have a rural-themed community display. Ben has prepared a building standard for this display, see (URL) is also a thread discussing the standard on classic (...) (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

  Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale

(...) Hi, Does your 20% sales still apply to the "already on sale" items in your store? How do I look for you at brickfest if i have placed a BL order with you? cheers, diana (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Bulletin: LEGO Building Challenge

Its about time those NBA heads got some use. (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale

Here is the URL for (URL) Blue 2x4 Bricks>. -Ted. (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Which Moonbase will go to BrickFest? YOU decide!

(...) Is there any chance that there will be slides for this presentation available online for those of us that can't make it to BF? This sounds like an interesting topic! Spencer (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact