 Events / BrickFest / 3515
Re: Follow That Line - BrickFest Style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 12:32:58 GMT

I will be scoring - not participating....

We are using a course that I already have a score for...(I will reveal it at the event)....

However, I would still participate if I had another NXT, 2 motors and a light sensor....Anyone want to share with me? (I have initial SW done - we could work together to improve it at BrickFest)

I would also be happy to send my “partner” pictures of the robot I used so that it can be reconstructed before BrickFest.

Since I will be scoring and the majority of the hardware would belong to my partner, my partner would run the robot for the challenge :)

Any Takers?

Email me directly - not in the open forum...I don’t want Steve and Geoff to know whether I am in or not ;)

Bryan