 Events / BrickFest / 3502
3501  |  3503
Subject:
The Rural Medieval World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:38:31 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

We thought we'd try something different in the Castle room at Brickfest this
year, and have a rural-themed community display. Ben has prepared a building
standard for this display, see

http://www.classic-castle.com/ccc/farmstandard.html

There is also a thread discussing the standard on classic castle, with several
different ideas.

http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8118

Since most medieval people lived in rural settings, it seems fitting to pay
tribute to such a life style. I think this is a great challenge to do something
a little (or a lot) different. The standard is designed to work with any size
collection, so please think about building a rural MOC to include in the
display! Small or large, all are welcome. And don't forget about those MOC
cards, let us know what you're bringing to help us plan ahead.

Thanks!

Cyndi Bradham and Ben Ellerman
Castle room co-coordinators