 Events / BrickFest / 3427 (-5)
  Call for a Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2006

(URL) Call for a Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2006 It is time to start planning for one of the next great Train/Town display at BrickFest™. This will be a great way to show your 9v electric train pride and help save our way of model (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Rockland's replacement?

(...) Hi Thomas, First, a disclaimer: 1. I'm not a Tyson's Corner local. That said, there are some suggestions that have been brought up to me - at one site visit, the group did a search for bars and restaurants. There are a few, but they are pretty (...) (18 years ago, 13-Apr-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Rockland's replacement?

Since BF06 won't exactly be near Rockland's, are there any TC locals that can suggest a bar that would make a decent replacement? I registered the first day, but getting the time off, for once, is iffy. But if I make it, I'd like to know where to go (...) (18 years ago, 13-Apr-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  lugnet.castle

(URL) Cynthia Bradham and I are the Castle Room Coordinators for BrickFest 2006. We are planning sessions for each day. Please give us your feedback. Set up and staffing meeting: Castle fans meet to finalize the display and discuss staffing of the (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Brickfest Bulletin 2

(URL) Badge, MOC Cards, and Brick Bazaar Forms are Now LIVE! I am happy to announce that registrants can now edit their badges on their BrickFest account. Unlike previous years, BrickFest 2006 has a new design: (URL) Attendees can edit their name, (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact