 Events / BrickFest / 331
Re: Rail Racers (was:Trains at BrickFest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote:

Greg & Tom,

I pretty much have the Rail Racers system ready to go for the fest. I don't
if an area has been layout for the them yet. The drag strip will pretty much
take a space of about 4'x 20', so I don't know if the plan is to keep it in
the "train room" or to just run it down a hallway or something. I will be
supplying all the track and equipment needed to run the races. (include a
few trains for those who don't bring their own racers)

Let me know if there is any other information you need.

...Does it need a table or can it run on the floor? And do you need any spare
parts (other engines, any special pieces that cant normally be found in random
piles... that kind of thing)?
---
wubwub

It can run on a table or the floor, of course a table makes it more
comfortable, but no need to waste good layout space for it. I will be
bringing everything needed for the race track(track, controls, computer, ext
cords), plus a couple of my own racers. If someone wants to put together a
few grandstand populated with spectators, that would be cool, other than
that, just bring a train ready to race.

jt