 Events / BrickFest / 3272 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Banners

(...) We're not totally sure (we've not seen them in person), but from the picture, it looks to be about 2 feet square. Dowels are probably that long as well. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Banners

(...) How big are the banners, specifically how long are the dowels? The flag looks like it'll fold up fine, but I think most of us will have a very limited amount of luggage space after the planned buying sprees this weekend! Kelly (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  LEGO Banners

In one of my many scavenging trips through the company, I found some cool LEGO logo banners that would be perfect for club layouts or other public presentations. Since BrickFest is right around the corner (yeah!), I thought the best way to get them (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Still looking for people for the BrickFest Mosaic Build

(...) Well, today is Saturday August 6th, and currently it is 8:12 am Central time. Little advice: ease up on the cold medicine. HTH;-) JOHN (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  WANTED small PAB cups for brickfest

ok i know it sounds dumb but i am looking for someone to bring me 3-4 empty cups for my brick bazaar table. in return for the cups you can fill one free from an unsorted collection. thanks, ondrew p.s. please let me know that you are bringing them (...) (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Still looking for people for the BrickFest Mosaic Build

(...) Timed Build: Mosaic Saturday, August 13, 2005 9:00am-10:30am Room 317 Janey Red Brick (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Still looking for people for the BrickFest Mosaic Build

(...) since i'm lazy what day and time is it? ondrew (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Wanted overhead projector...

(...) hey robin, i got an idea so here me out. i often rent large and or expencive construction equipment for a very reasonable cost. it got me thinking so i googled the event area for office supply rentals. (URL) there's even a rental company right (...) (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Still looking for people for the BrickFest Mosaic Build

(...) We are still looking for a few more people for the Mosaic build, please email by Tuesday as I will be hitting the road, and I will not beable to access a computer until way after the event. Thanks. Janey Red Brick (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Wanted overhead projector...

Wanted overhead projector... This is a call to attendees of BrickFest 2005... We are in need of an overhead projector for presentation in room 251. I you have access to one and can bring it to BrickFest, it would be a great help. And I could make it (...) (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Want to help LEGOFan.org while you're at BrickFest?

(...) This looks like fun. Expect me to be driving the price up! Some of these should go in the live auction though, I bet they would raise a lot more money that way (and the bidding will be fun). Frank (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: spare gold bricks

(...) Done! e-mail me your address and I'll send them out tomorrow. -Suz (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Want to help LEGOFan.org while you're at BrickFest?

(...) If these are intended to be silent auction lots, may I suggest breaking some of them up a bit? I know Todd always thought that odd lot sizes drove up prices but if you can get several builders happy, that's goodness. IMHO anyway. (Lar would (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

  Re: spare gold bricks

(...) Well if it is first come first serve.... I would be honored to take your gold bricks Suzanne! Gary Istok (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  spare gold bricks

I had planned to build something for the Trust, but I am way too busy to finish it and lack odd pieces. (I started way too late!). Is there anyone here who can use my gold bricks? I'd be happy to mail them out free. -Suz (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Want to help LEGOFan.org while you're at BrickFest?

Want to help support LEGO Fan while at the same time getting some very cool LEGO elements? The LEGOFan team secured a large selection of (URL) rare or sought after pieces> and we will be making them available at the BrickFest silent auction. All (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

My MOC just got bigger... if you were plotting out the Town Planning map using the dimensions entered in the contest entry form, can I get more space? I put in 1x3 baseplates plus sidewalk. it's really not going to fit, it is taking up 2x3 (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Web Broadcast of Brickfest?

Just curious if there was going to be a web broadcast of the Brickfest keynote speakers for those of use who can't attend in person. Though my wife and daughter thought I was nuts, it was pretty cool last year to be able to see what was going on in (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Did LEGO bring these couples together?

Okay, I'm nosy for data. I can't help but notice that there are like a few dozen people on the attendee list this year who look like they -could- be married (male first name plus female first name, having same last name, from same town). I'm (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

  Re: Important information for Brickfest

(...) Jude Beaudin is my hero. Not just because of the Rocklands inventory. The man is also outspoken in the politics of (URL) population control>. MORE JUDE LESS CLOWNS IN '06 (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact