 Events / BrickFest / 3265
Re: Wanted overhead projector...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 05:42:48 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Robin Werner wrote:
   Wanted overhead projector...

This is a call to attendees of BrickFest 2005... We are in need of an overhead projector for presentation in room 251. I you have access to one and can bring it to BrickFest, it would be a great help. And I could make it worth your trouble, just drop me an email as soon as possible.

Robin Werner
robstormer AT yahoo DOT com
Schedule Manager
BrickFest™ 2005

hey robin, i got an idea so here me out. i often rent large and or expencive construction equipment for a very reasonable cost. it got me thinking so i googled the event area for office supply rentals.

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&q=office+equipment+rental&near=Arlington,+VA&sa=X&oi=localr

there’s even a rental company right on fairfax dr.

ondrew p.s. i hope this helps