 Events / BrickFest / 3255
    Web Broadcast of Brickfest? —Elroy Davis
   Just curious if there was going to be a web broadcast of the Brickfest keynote speakers for those of use who can't attend in person. Though my wife and daughter thought I was nuts, it was pretty cool last year to be able to see what was going on in (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Web Broadcast of Brickfest? —Calum Tsang
   (...) Hi Elroy, I was hoping someone was going to jump in and say "I'll be doing something this year with my Powerbook G4, Firewire camera, XServe Cluster and Darwin Streaming Server" but I guess not... I was the guy who put together the 2002 and (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Web Broadcast of Brickfest? —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey guys, According to (URL) Jake's blog>, Steven Combs (of the BimPcast) will be posting a podcast of the audio from the keynote speech over at (URL) Bricks in my Pocket>. The notes that Jake has prepared for his speech will also be posted at (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Web Broadcast of Brickfest? —Ryan Wood
   (...) On a related note, is there going to be Webcams set up as in previous years? They're one of the consolations to not attending the Fest. Seeing as how it all starts in a matter of hours and there's no sign of a page for it anywhere, it's not (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Web Broadcast of Brickfest? —Thomas Rafert
   (...) I agree it was always nice to see the Webcams. I'm hoping there are going to be some but it doesn't look promising. Thomas (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)