 Events / BrickFest / 3300
Re: Web Broadcast of Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 04:21:07 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ryan Wood wrote:

On a related note, is there going to be Webcams set up as in previous years? They’re one of the consolations to not attending the Fest. Seeing as how it all starts in a matter of hours and there’s no sign of a page for it anywhere, it’s not looking like there will be one this year.

Anyone know?

--Ry

I agree it was always nice to see the Webcams. I’m hoping there are going to be some but it doesn’t look promising.

Thomas