 Events / BrickFest / 3247 (-5)
  Important information for Brickfest

So in wanting to properly plan ahead for Brickfest, I emailed Rocklands and got their beer selection. Below is the email I got in reply. Cheers, Jude ---...--- Jude - LEGO convention? Wow - that sounds fun. My brother (36 years old) loves Legos. He (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  BrickQuest (Adv) at BrickFest 2005

Hello Castlers who might attend BrickFest. I'll be running a BrickQuest game. This game will be quite a bit different than your typical BrickQuest game (which I'm calling BrickQuest Advanced for the time being), as it will be on a battlefield (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

(...) You don't have to: (URL) (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

(...) I'm up for that. I don't have a favorite club shirt, but I'd be happy to wear my LUGNET shirt on Friday. Steve (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

Hi Christine, I was wondering how you would feel about having a LUGNET appreciation day. Everyone who has a LUGNET T-shirt wears it.... maybe Friday or Sunday? I'd love to purchase a few more, so I'll be contacting Suz. Kevin (...) <snip> Kevin (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact