 Events / BrickFest / 3222 (-5)
  Re: Build the Trust

(...) Micro. but this is more difficult than I'd expected, ..trying to make it look really good. My brain is hard wired for fig-scale. I might wimp out and build a different, generally historic, small home at minifig scale. -Suz (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Gold in them thar hills!

(...) Aw, nuts!!! We were going to enter this: (6 URLs) If you don't know this, it's the Cincinnati Union Terminal. I was trying to find the pic on Brickshelf stating it's historical landmark value. Unfortunately, it's not going to Brickfest...it's (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Build the Trust

(...) I just realized I can make the whole Robie house out of 1x6 red plates and match the dimensions of the original, weird bricks FLW used. Zowie. Will I have enough red 1x6 plates from last year? Possibly. (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  What i'm bringing to the brick bazaar this year

Hey all, Well as most of you already know the Bricklink shop owners hate me at BrickFest. Ok not really, but I usually make deals that confuse them if not dumbfounds them altogether. This year to keep with tradition I will be selling brick again. At (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Now accepting custom track preorders for BrickFest

Hey all!, As some of you have noticed in the past 2 years or so, there has been a major advancement in LEGO track geometry created by the community. We have seen the development of the half section of track, crossover the correct radius switch, and (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact