 Events / BrickFest / 3219
3218  |  3220
Subject:
What i'm bringing to the brick bazaar this year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 04:01:04 GMT

Hey all, Well as most of you already know the Bricklink shop owners hate me at BrickFest. Ok not really, but I usually make deals that confuse them if not dumbfounds them altogether. This year to keep with tradition I will be selling brick again.

At this years BrickFest I’m going to mix it up a little. I have finally run out of classic space figs, pirates, castle pitchforks and all of the other fig parts that I sell for $1.00 each. Yea I’m nuts. Anyway at this years BrickFest I’ll be selling custom train track, couplers and I’m bringing somewhere around 100 lbs of brick for you to rummage through and fill a cup. Yep that’s right a cup.

For a mere $15 you can fill your large PAB cup with all the headlight bricks, tiles, and flames your heart desires. Or for those who only want a couple of things, you can also fill a small PAB cup for only $7.50. It’s likely you will find something special for your collection so come check it out.

Thanks, Ondrew