 Events / BrickFest / 3212 (-5)
  Re: Build the Trust

(...) Sorry to reply to myself. Just to come all out, I plan to have 3 buildings done, all of which I can potentially use in future trainshow with our club. Each time we do a show I hear we need more 1-2 baseplate buildings. This contest was just (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Build the Trust

(...) Trainhead! This industrial building would fit nicely in the neighborhood of a trainyard. The other illinois choices are not your "thing". a "not denying it" from you is as good as a confirmation :) Paul (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Build the Trust

(...) How do you figure? (not confirming or denying...) :-) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick at BrickFest?

(...) No it had not, oh well. teh cat is out of the bag. :-) I was waiting to get the final OK and inventory numbers from LEGO. the available amounts may no longer be accurate. I'm sorry to say that you may request an element and they may not be (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Build the Trust

(...) Shoot, that is my second project choise. I've already ordered all the brick. As with you, I may not have enough time to do it. Mine would be minifig scale, and yours? Paul (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact