 Events / BrickFest / 3212
Re: Build the Trust
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:49:18 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Paul Janssen wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Erik Olson wrote:
   I am building the Robie House.. is anybody else?

I’m building Drayton Hall (Charleston, South Carolina), but I worry about finishing in time.

   It would be weird to have multiple renditions of the same thing when there are so many other good ideas on or off the site list.

I wondered about this too. Like, what’ll be represented..

-Suz

Shoot, that is my second project choise. I’ve already ordered all the brick. As with you, I may not have enough time to do it. Mine would be minifig scale, and yours?

Sorry to reply to myself. Just to come all out, I plan to have 3 buildings done, all of which I can potentially use in future trainshow with our club. Each time we do a show I hear we need more 1-2 baseplate buildings. This contest was just what the doctor ordered, and got me off my ... Project 1 is the “Shadows on the Teche, LA”, status: roof needs some work, will be doen for sure. Project 2 is in Plano, IL. All bricks are ordered, some assemble has been done, will likely get done. Project 3 is Drayton, SC. Bricks are ordered, baseplates are build-up and configures, a whole lotta building left (most unlikely I’ll get it done)

good luck

Paul

Paul