 Events / BrickFest / 3204
Re: Build the Trust
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:40:36 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Erik Olson wrote:
   I am building the Robie House.. is anybody else?

I’m building Drayton Hall (Charleston, South Carolina), but I worry about finishing in time.

   It would be weird to have multiple renditions of the same thing when there are so many other good ideas on or off the site list.

I wondered about this too. Like, what’ll be represented..

-Suz