 Events / BrickFest / 3209
Re: Pick-a-Brick at BrickFest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:21:40 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
I was clicking around the BrickFest website, when I found this:

http://www.brickfest.com/registration/paborder.php

Has this been announced yet?
No it had not, oh well. teh cat is out of the bag. :-)

I was waiting to get the final OK and inventory numbers from LEGO.  the
available amounts may no longer be accurate. I'm sorry to say that you may
request an element and they may not be able to fill your order.

However, if you are fully registered to attend, you may place your order

CH

It says the deadline is the 26, that's in less
then a week!

It seems like a great offer, 15" x 6" x 9" cases for $90, and it would be a
shame if people missed it.

~Kevoh