 Events / BrickFest / 3192
Re: The "Who's Attending BrickFest" list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 01:36:31 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
Suz wrote:

Okay, now I'm picturing a bar
with 280 AFOLs in it. Hoh. ho-yeah, this is gonna rock.

Since bars close WAYYYYYY to early in DC, better picture an IHOB with a
bunch of AFOL's (Insider joke :D )

You are right, the IHOP rocked, but I still giggle when I cut my pancakes. Of
course, I blame Todd, wink!

OMG, I am, like, -so- Jones'n for the LEGO-human interaction. I've been in
S. Carolina too long -and- missed BF last year. Anyone else feel like
this?

Well I'm not hip enough to be "Jones'n" for anything, but I am really starting
to look forward to it.

Well I was there last year but won't be able to go this year which in some
ways really saddens me (apart from Brickfest though there isn't much else
that would make me want to come over to the USA, but that's another topic
alltogether)

Awww, I wish you could make it, both you and Casper make such a wonderful
impression on me. When I sat with the two of you during that "game show" I was
blown away with your knowledge, but mostly impressed with your kind hearts, and
great sense of humour.

Janey "BESIDES, Who knew about the bonus kisses??? Red Brick"