 Events / BrickFest / 3188
Re: The "Who's Attending BrickFest" list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:59:37 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
   I can’t seem to get the list to go beyond a certain length (like, ‘M’). Are others experiencing this?

I’m not having that problem but I’ll look into it.

http://www.brickfest.com/registration/whosattending.php

Also, I see we’re up to 236 sign-ups. There must be a legal cap to how many may attend.

legal. I’m not to worried about that. Our main meeting room had a maximum capacity of 350. However some of that room will be used for the First LEGO league and Mindstorms event. So there’s really only seating for 300.

Christina

   I’m curious, what that number is. btw, what’s the highest attendence there’s ever been?

Last year we had 280.

   just wondering.

-Suz