 Events / BrickFest / 3115
    Re: BrickFest NEWS! —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) I wish I could be there... Larry, to whom do the auction proceeds go? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: BrickFest NEWS! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) For items that are being sold on behalf of their owners, the sale proceeds go to the seller, except for an auctioneer fee(1), which goes to the BrickFest general fund. We had several (big ticket, in some cases) items like that last year. For (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)