 Events / BrickFest / 3083
Re: Group project: RCX units run emergence simulation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 18:46:34 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, danny staple <orionrobots@gmail.com> wrote:

Which I agree would be a very cool thing to see, especially with some
strategic filming. Is there not room for both?

That's up to John Barnes as Technic/Mindstorms coordinator. It would require a
dedicated space all fest, which is hard to come by, and people to
coordinate/monitor it, as well as people to devise the standards (may be the
same people). So maybe...

Again, it would be neat
to include Spybotics as well - depending on the behaviour you are
trying to get.