 Events / BrickFest / 3077 (-10)
  Re: Group project: RCX units run emergence simulation

On Sat, May 21, 2005 2:37 pm, Suz said: (...) Suz, While it's not exactly a 'simulation', there is a community project for the robotics/technic areas this year. More will be announced soon, but you can get started by looking here: (URL) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: About Emerge

(...) Speaking of Vote Counting... Mosaic/Scultpure needs a coordinator for this year's BrickFest. Several people were ALMOST tricked into (...ahem, convinced to help the community out by) doing it but each had some lame excuse like going to Russia, (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Sorry! (was Re: FAQ Help)

(...) I don't think it really is a question of your behavior, Peter. The rule is that you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who will assume any liabilty and/or act on your behalf in case anything happens. On a lighter note, I do hope this (...) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Sorry! (was Re: FAQ Help)

(...) <Snip> (...) Hey Peter, I'm not an official Brickfest person or anything, but I can answer you're questions. You can certainly bring MOCs regardless of age. One of the Castle guys last year was underage and brought some great MOCs. Also, (...) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Sorry! (was Re: FAQ Help)

(...) Quite sorry for neglecting my email for so long! Just checked my in box and found Christina's reply to my question there too. I keep forgeting that people somtimes reply in email form. As to my age: Whoops I just checked my profile and (...) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Group project: RCX units run emergence simulation

I've wondered about this for over a year now, but haven't brought it up because of not making it to the BF events. Now I can't stand it anymore and must ask. Have RCX owners considered pooling their units to run an event-long simulation? Each of us (...) (19 years ago, 21-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BrickFest 2005 Event-Graphic

(...) What?! Wait! Oh-nooooo... One day left. Okay, looking for a pencil now. -Suz (19 years ago, 21-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  The BrickFest Team

Many of the Display Coordinators and other members of the BrickFest team have already started posting here and in various groups and other websites about this years event. I’m pleased to formally announce these great volunteers and contributors. (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.vignette)

  Re: BrickFest 2005 Event-Graphic

(...) Submissions are due May 22nd! The entry deadline is fast approaching :-) Send ideas and entries to info@brickfest.com Christina Hitchcock & The BrickFest Team August 12-14th 2005 www.brickfest.com (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Mecha at Brickfest 2005!

Fellow mecha pilots, I am pleased to announce that we will have a room of our own at Brickfest 2005! At this time, I'd like to open up the floor to ideas and proposals for programming, events, and contests. I'm hoping we can get some discussions or (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact