 Events / BrickFest / 3027 (-20)
  Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org

The LEGO company would like to understand their consumers better and they need YOUR help! LEGOFan has been working very closely with the LEGO company recently to help develop and promote an online survey that helps them better understand their (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Is Brickfest DC 2005 going to happen?

(...) BrickFest will take place this year, and it will take place in August. The venue search is the main issue, as finding the right balance of price and space has proven to be very difficult. To complicate things, GMU is scheduled to have a (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Is Brickfest DC 2005 going to happen?

Does anyone know if Brickfest is going to happen in DC in 2005? I know that the coordinators have been looking for a place bigger than GMU to have it, but I thought that they would've either announced something here on LUGNET or on the Brickfest (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2005

(...) Hay Bret, Thanks for the suggestions. I have met with the Expo Center and discussed our needs and what they could offer. It has not been ruled out as an option. Finding a venue with enough space is the challenging part. I spent Friday visiting (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2005

(...) How about the Dulles Expo center?? (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2005

(...) Thanks! will do. Christina (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2005

(...) hey christina, when you start getting things rolling for this years event let me know what i can do to help. i no longer have any scheduling issues so i can get as involved as needed. talk to ya soon, ondrew (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2005

(...) oooooh hopefully if ya'll have it this summer, I can make it while I'm working in the DC metro area (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2005

(...) Hi Joe, I am working on this and will post when I have more information to pass along. As some of you may know, I am exploring other venues. BrickFest has outgrown GMU and we are excited to be looking for a facility that will better serve our (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest 2005

Anything? Anyone? Hello... When, Where etc. I must schedule my vacation time ASAP and I must make it if BrickFest 2005 is happening.. (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption 2.0

(...) ... (...) But wait, there's more... First, a friend (another Bryan) came over with his module, and then the next day, we had a club meeting, where our whole LEGO club had modules. After running Bryan's for a bit, I considered adding a "Maximum (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  The Great Ball Contraption

In an attempt to provide Technic & Mindstorms builders the same cooperative building opportunity that's available to Moonbase, Castle, and Town/Train builders at Brickfest, we present to you: The Great Ball Contraption. When it's assembled at (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !!

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto at Brickfest 2004 Photos

Hey guys, You ever have one of those nights where you sort your music collection, sort of like John Cusack in High Fidelity and browse through old photographs? No? Well, here's some photos from BrickFest 2004: (URL) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD Sneak Peak

The project is getting very close to the burn point, so much so I can almost hear the whirl of the DVD burner. I wanted to give everyone a sneak peak of at least one of the slide shows. I will be following this up with a few more previews in the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  The BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD

Fellow LUGNET Members, The DVD is nearly finished and we are now in need of funds to purchase the necessary components to manufacture the DVD. Please goto to the web site below and follow the direction for purchase a BrickFest 2004 Commemorative (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

  Help Needed: Lost Pieces

Hello everyone, At BrickFest this year I bought the Dragon Fortress Set. When I was rushing to pack (I almost missed my plane), I opened the box to take the individual bags of pieces and put them in my packing box. Just this past week I got my (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

(...) maybe it went over some heads. but the above is a joke. i have full confidence that it can do what eric says it can. ugh. (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest

(...) Brad is here in Carlsbad with me for a while. He's enjoying his stay and had a lot of fun visiting LEGOLAND California. (URL) I will email Terry with pictures and a full update, once I know I have the right email address. Aaron Sneary (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Finally, BrickFest04 photos!

(...) Fradel, I don't care how much junk I got in the trunk, I am not an object. (URL) Pick your jaw up off the floor.> -nk (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Finally, BrickFest04 photos!

(...) Ah ha! my picture is off, yours rocks, you rule Bram. Damn its not easy taking a picture where that thing is located. ;) Looking forward to post moderation. e (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact