 Events / BrickFest / 3024
Re: BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:51:34 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Bret Harris wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
hey christina,
when you start getting things rolling for this years event let me know what i
can do to help. i no longer have any scheduling issues so i can get as involved
as needed.
talk to ya soon,
ondrew

Thanks! will do.

Christina

How about the Dulles Expo center??
http://www.dullesexpo.com/main/main.htm

Bret

Hay Bret,
Thanks for the suggestions.  I have met with the Expo Center and discussed our
needs and what they could offer. It has not been ruled out as an option.
Finding a venue with enough space is the challenging part. I spent Friday
visiting several possible locations and have more meetings lined up this week.
I’ll announce something as soon as I have more info.

My best recommendation at this point is to figure out what you plan to build or
want to bring to this years event.  Display space may be at a premium. It is
still my goal to have room for everyone to bring something. No mater how big or
small.

Christina Hitchcock
Play Well... Play On.... Just Play!